Amsterdam - Friday, November 1, 2019
|9:00||Welcome coffee and registration|
Phil McGee, President Decision Breakers
INNOVATION IN SHOPPER RESEARCH
Using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to Better Understand Shoppers |
• How to effectively leverage Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) in marketing?
• At which stages in the customer journey can you use AI and ML
• What potential other applications are out there?
Denyse Drummond-Dunn, Founder, C3Centricity
for Attention Research – a Mercedes Benz Case Study
• Are new, expensive websites necessarily better than older, cheaper ones?
• What is the best way to use eye-tracking to measure online user experience?
• Case study on the online appointment booking platform of Mercedes Benz
Veit Etzold, Professor Marketing and Sales, Fachhochschule Aalen
APPLYING NEUROMARKETING INSIGHTS TO SOLVE RETAIL CHALLENGES OF TODAY
to Understand Collective Experience
• How do you take neuroscience methods out of the lab and into the real world?
• How do audiences respond psychologically and physiologically to collective experiences?
• Exciting case studies from West End' theater and a Desperados Underwater Night Club
Daniel C. Richardson, Professor of Experimental Psychology, University College London
Saving the Planet One Burger at a Time|
• Case study: the challenge of omnivores to make more sustainable food choices
• Using response-time testing to understand consumers' perceptions better
• How to apply the new insights to build a behavioral change strategy
Duncan Smith, Managing Director, Mindlab
|12:15|| Lunch Break|
FRICTION: WHY THEY DON'T BUY
Points and the Science of Human Experience
• What are Tripping Points and how do you identify them?
• What technology do you use to measure customer’s arousal?
• How can Tripping Points help you improve your customer experience?
Tim Routledge, Co-Founder, CX Lab
|If You Think
You Don’t Know How to Use it, You Probably Won’t Buy it
• Why won’t some shoppers buy your product, even if they like it?
• How can you successfully target ‘lost buyers’?
• How do you help your customers overcome a fixed mindset?
Giulia Ghiotto, Mental Personal Trainer, Thelia Braincare
IMPROVING YOUR SALES WITH THOUGHTFUL RETAIL DESIGN
Priming the Brain for a Purchasing Decision
Retail Experiences in the Age of Audio Disruption
• How does sound affect the customer experience?
• How do sonic experiences compare to other sensory retail experiences?
• What does the future hold for sensory experiences in retail?
Steve Keller, Sonic Strategy Director, Pandora
|16:15||Wrap-up and networking drinks|
« go (back) to the pre-conference activities | « go (back) to the agenda of day 1